strax’s smile is creeping me out
Is there an end?
Supernatural Gif Challenge: 10 Scenes [8/10]
7x10; Death’s Door - Bobby’s best memory
I just can’t with this scene. The fact that Bobby’s best memory is not of his life before he became a hunter, when he was happy with his wife, or anything else. It’s of an evening with his two boys who have the rare opportunity to just be boys for once. They’re not stressing about the impending Apocalypse or frantically researching something for their current job, or fighting amongst themselves over demon blood or crossroads deals.
They’re just two boys enjoying a movie and squabbling about candy.
I will never not reblog
- me: *notices a cab that just so happens to be the modern make of a chevy impala*
- me: ew
- dad: what?
- me: is that what impalas look like anymore? that's an awful looking car.
- dad: you know, impalas used to be really nice cars. my friend had one when i was younger
- me: what year was the model?
- dad: uhh, '67 i think, with a really nice black paint job. yeah, they used to be beautiful cars, huge with four doors. then they modernized it and turned it into that *points to new impala* you have no idea how nice this car was
- me: i know how awesome impalas are, i want one really bad. well a classic anyway.
- dad: i remember one time, he was gonna sell it... i think he kept it though. i should've bought it.
- me: why didn't you?
- dad: he moved away or i didn't have enough money, i don't remember.
- me: that sucks.
- dad: come to think of it, i didn't see him much
- me: why not?
- dad: i don't know, he liked road trips a lot. he always came back after some time but he was gone a lot.
- me: what was his name?
- dad: john.
beyond flawless: billie piper